ChoczCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

application for moderator

Go down

application for moderator Empty application for moderator

Post  BinoTheElephant Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:45 am

a couple weeks ago i downloaded the technic launcher i tried out all the different mod packs and found tekkit to be my favorite i learned new things from playing one of wich is tekkit has servers so i decided to find one and find one i did chocz craft there is nothing about it that i didnt like not to many player but still enugh to make freinds and still just the right number to cause no lag.

Chocz craft is byfar my favorite server in tekkit and on minecraft i try my best to make tons of freind i have though made one enemy wich is now a freinemy once the server reset even though it did reset i find it still the best the mods are nice and the owner to i find that if i were to be a mod i could also make the server better im on the server for most of my time on the inter net about 6 to 8 hours a day wich is alot and for the time that i am on i can always help people out i have already helped people out in the proces of not being mod i have collected materials for people and was trying to make a klein star omega for some one for a verry low price i may get raided and greifed but i wil lalways like this server when evryone said all there stuff was gone i just went out to find a new start and in this new start hopefully i can become a new mod.

and now for the other stuff an aplication should probubly have.
Username:BinoTheElephant
Donator:elite
faction:celtics members:**ShanefromWales, Metalkillzone, bellaimeecho, and BinoTheElephant
Name:so you really thought id give you my name well to bad haha XD
date:i dont think this has anything to do with me being a mod so just think about a kitten ok
currently i am a developer on 2 servers and a admin on another.

i hope this convinses you you if it dosnt think of the kitten. Razz

BinoTheElephant

Back to top Go down

application for moderator Empty Re: application for moderator

Post  BinoTheElephant Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:46 am

btw i forgot to go back and check for spelling errors so sorry if its hard to understand XD

BinoTheElephant

Back to top Go down