ChoczCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metalkillzone's Ban Appeal, + Deathatwar Report.

4 posters

Go down

Metalkillzone's Ban Appeal, + Deathatwar Report. Empty Metalkillzone's Ban Appeal, + Deathatwar Report.

Post  Metalkillzone Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:31 pm

Username: Metalkillzone
Reason For ban: Nothing
Say when i try to log in: Banned for mod abuse ,Im not even mod........
Death says i was banned for "Using trans tables , i used to and i don't anymore. Abusing Mod powers. Im not even mod. and for Glitching into his base. when i didnt even glitch in. i tpa'd to ConcentriC who was in his base.

out of the 4 people who were in there. i was the only one banned.

Death is a very abusive mod. he can just ban me for no good reason. just because he's mad that i am in his base.

Metalkillzone

Back to top Go down

Metalkillzone's Ban Appeal, + Deathatwar Report. Empty Someone Read

Post  Metalkillzone Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:05 pm

Please Choczy Read

Metalkillzone

Back to top Go down

Metalkillzone's Ban Appeal, + Deathatwar Report. Empty Yeah...

Post  khool149 Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:13 am

I saw this all go down, and I was confused as to why he got banned. The reason was "For abusing mod powers" yet he was not a mod at the time. It was an unfair ban in my book, and I think Death abused his powers.

khool149

Back to top Go down

Metalkillzone's Ban Appeal, + Deathatwar Report. Empty Re: Metalkillzone's Ban Appeal, + Deathatwar Report.

Post  ShanefromWales Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:54 am

I'm waiting until i can talk to DeathatWar about it, as i was not there to see what happened.
ShanefromWales
ShanefromWales
Admin

Back to top Go down

Metalkillzone's Ban Appeal, + Deathatwar Report. Empty Re: Metalkillzone's Ban Appeal, + Deathatwar Report.

Post  Deathatwar Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:27 am

Well i banned you for a random reason and upon talking to choczy and ALL of the other mods.. we all dont like you or what you did when you were a mod chocz has forbidden your unbanning or the unbanning of your IP that is final.

Hope you had a fun time but..

DENIED

Deathatwar

Back to top Go down

Post  Scary ghoul Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:15 am

Deathatwar wrote:Well i banned you for a random reason and upon talking to choczy and ALL of the other mods.. we all dont like you or what you did when you were a mod chocz has forbidden your unbanning or the unbanning of your IP that is final.

Hope you had a fun time but..

DENIED
this i a little ridiculous if you also take in to consideration how many players he helped i mean do you know how many people that would get spawn killed he helped? while where were you not doing your job like half the other mods hardly on just ruining mod opportunities for others.

I personally say he should be unbanned he is a plus to this oh so in need server.

Scary ghoul

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down