ChoczCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unban appeal

2 posters

Go down

Unban appeal Empty Unban appeal

Post  sackboy150 Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:26 pm

Hello,
I was recently banned for tpa'ing to a donor wile he was in the donor shop and so i was close to the sign katar and i had enough to buy it so i bought it then i guess someone took a screenshot of me in there I regret this.

sackboy150

Back to top Go down

Unban appeal Empty Re: Unban appeal

Post  ShanefromWales Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:19 pm

People are not allowed in that shop unless they donate. Everyone that gets seen in there who isn't, will be instantly banned.

Anyone who claims that 'I didn't know i wasn't allowed in there' Is basically lieng. You must have known that you weren't allowed, because if you tried to walk in legitimately, you would have been pushed back with an error message.
ShanefromWales
ShanefromWales
Admin

Back to top Go down

Unban appeal Empty shane

Post  sackboy150 Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:31 am

Shane I never said that i didn't know i wasn't allowed in there I know i wasn't allowed in there.

sackboy150

Back to top Go down

Post  ShanefromWales Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:32 am

Okay then.
ShanefromWales
ShanefromWales
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sackboy150 Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:55 pm

Thats fine wales i quit anyway if you arn't going to give me a chance to get unbanned I just tped to someone wen he was in the donor shop just that 1nce thats it end of story I shouldn't be perma banned I didn't know the rule of if your cought in the donor shop your perma I thought you would be banned for like a day im quiting anyway I have school and i cant play video games because im focusing on school, gosh kid give me a chance.

sackboy150

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down