ChoczCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ban appeal.

3 posters

Go down

Ban appeal. Empty Ban appeal.

Post  TonyTheJew Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:48 am

Alright, so I guess power abuse is allowed. Since Helix and Addorra think its okay to ban me for claiming chunks of land from the faction Phoenix. They have 75 land, and 70 power. Which is possible if someone left the faction and dropped their power from 80. BUT the mods don't listen. They claim it was "bannable for bypassing claimed land". These mods will ban for ANYTHING. Phoenix still has 70/70/70. So I could do no more than just break their walls. But Addorra banned me because he is a unfit mod who respectfully does not know much about the faction plugin. Anyway, the worst part about me being banned in a unjust way is that anyone who wanted me unbanned would be banned. So I have to come here to appeal it, because I play the a raiding server the way it suppose to be played. And I get in trouble...

TonyTheJew

Back to top Go down

Ban appeal. Empty Re: Ban appeal.

Post  ShanefromWales Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:56 am

Sorry for the late reply, Tony.

I don't know much about the reason you were banned. All i know is that apparently you were breaking blocks of claimed land, which shouldn't happen (Due to it being claimed), and there is a hack that allows you to do this. Therefore, the mods who were there at the time of your banned assumed you were hacking. You were not banned due to you raiding, as this is a raiding server.

Like i said, i'm not 100% familiar on the reasons why you were banned, but this seems to be the only reason I've heard.

~Shane~
ShanefromWales
ShanefromWales
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TonyTheJew Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:18 pm

That's just it know! It wasn't claimed land. It was wilderness (or land that I /f claim and /f unclaim to spare our faction power). The faction Phoenix originally had 75 land and 80 power. So they were safe from being claimed. Today when I checked, they were 75 land and 70 power. That means that someone in their faction left, and they lost 10 power. This ment that I could claim 5 chunks of their land. And so I did. I tried explaining that to Addora, but he loves to ignore me and act on what he believes is right. As of now, they still have the majority of their inner base. I always managed to claim a bit of their walls and a part of their pixel art.

Any accusations of me hacking is entirely false and is just an excuse to have me remained banned because most of Phoenix are mods, and they don't like us because we PvP/raid.

TonyTheJew

Back to top Go down

Post  TonyTheJew Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:24 pm

Well I was unbanned for about 4 minutes. I got online, then was banned again because Chocz needed to revive my case. I don't see why? Do I also need to explain what I just posted so he then can start a big investigation on how one faction managed to claim land from another faction because that's how his faction plugin works? Oh, but it was the Phoenix faction. So I couldn't have possibly claimed their land and the only explanation is that I'm a hacker right? I hope the owner of this server reads this. He is the ONLY one that seems to be helpful. I shouldn't be surprised though. Most people can fill in a mod app and basically become one. Then they go around and start banning people blindly.

Like with the case with us killing a member of Phoenix with a nuclear reactor. They didn't let us explain ourselves. They just banned EVERYONE online in my faction. My sister was playing and didn't even have a part in it! She was off making a shop and she gets banned too. My friend is a donator and has put money into the server, and in return we get treated like crap.

TonyTheJew

Back to top Go down

Post  HelixAmir Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:13 am

Okay, so to get things straight, I didn't accuse you of anything at all. I did not ban you, and I was never the one that was assured you were hacking. On top of that, you have said that I kick and ban people for the littlest reasons, without warning, when i'm constantly warning people before I kick them, and ban them.

Onto the topic at hand. I talked to Deathatwar about the situation, and he complied with your statement. They were over claimed, because of members leaving their faction.

With all that said, it is still not my place to unban you.

Hopefully this straightened things out.

HelixAmir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down