ChoczCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will people who donated before the resets get their items for donating?

3 posters

Go down

Will people who donated before the resets get their items for donating? Empty Will people who donated before the resets get their items for donating?

Post  echo12760 Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:07 pm

Both resets I never got my items, I asked time and time again if I'd get them and I'd just get, Idk, ask Choczy, and other not so helpful answers. I feel like We should get them and If not, why?

echo12760

Back to top Go down

Will people who donated before the resets get their items for donating? Empty Re: Will people who donated before the resets get their items for donating?

Post  khool1499 Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:56 am

Yeah, I wish I could get my items now, I don't have much after the reset. I donated the day before the reset, so I barely even got use out of them.

khool1499

Back to top Go down

Will people who donated before the resets get their items for donating? Empty Re: Will people who donated before the resets get their items for donating?

Post  Choczy123 Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:16 pm

You need to request it when I am online in game,

Choczy123
Admin

https://choczcraft.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum