ChoczCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bellaimecho PVP logging

2 posters

Go down

Bellaimecho PVP logging Empty Bellaimecho PVP logging

Post  Cdogmcfrog Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:09 am

Hello there, I have been enjoying this server for a few days now. About 20 minutes ago bellaimeecho stole all of my things then killed me. I do realize that is not against the rules but after the fight he hit me a few more times when i came back then he logged off while in the middle of pvp. I have screenshots for proof. His body stayed there when he logged off but i could not kill him. I would like to get my things back but im sure that isnt possible, however i would like actions taken towards this rude player. Thank you for your time, and please get back to me on this matter

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Last edited by Cdogmcfrog on Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : The Image wasnt working)

Cdogmcfrog

Back to top Go down

Bellaimecho PVP logging Empty Re: Bellaimecho PVP logging

Post  Cdogmcfrog Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:15 am

I dont feel that it is right for him to be able to cheat and for me to lose my items.

Cdogmcfrog

Back to top Go down

Post  ShanefromWales Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:08 am

I'm sure that because Bellaimeecho killed you, then logged out. She didn't log out in fear. Nothing can be done about this, sorry. This isn't PvP logging, it's simply logging out after she killed you. The PvP bots will appear if someone has logged out within a certain time of PvP. She must have just logged out when you died.
ShanefromWales
ShanefromWales
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cdogmcfrog Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:44 am

No this was 15 minutes after i had died. We started fighting again and she logged while i was in the middle of he fight. I know bell wasnt scared but it is still against the rules to pvp log

Cdogmcfrog

Back to top Go down

Post  ShanefromWales Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:50 am

Thing is you both had the highest combination of armor. Meaning you could have hit each other for ages and noone would have even lost a heart. Therefore, you can't really call it PvP logging. If she was close to death then i would understand
ShanefromWales
ShanefromWales
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down