ChoczCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Possible hacker

2 posters

Go down

Possible hacker Empty Possible hacker

Post  vx10000222 Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:50 am

I think someone in the faction of bugsarecool have been hacking, since an entire force field has been removed from randomizer terratory even though we are at full power and so has a chest that would have been full of red matter and a wall protection the factory.

If you want the image and you are an ADMIN ask me for it on Skype im Cobie Hales (ask me to come on via Message on the forums)

vx10000222

Back to top Go down

Possible hacker Empty Re: Possible hacker

Post  foodyling Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:38 pm

I've seen people been using some sort of command to tele-port down into places, I saw Blue_Core tele-port down below into a area which is impossible to get to without mining to (in a faction claimed area of course) and claimed it was lag. Curiously enough, I saw another one of their faction members tele-port into whatever Honeyphew has below his shop. Apparently, according to one of my faction members, some 12 people got into a 3 thick force field faction claimed area, disabled the force-field and let lots of people in. I haven't seen the damage myself, but I'm sure there is a bug with some command letting people do the equivalent of //descend that needs to be fixed ASAP.

foodyling

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum